Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

New Look!

I am thrilled with my blog's new look! Thanks to Slivia Paoletta and Francesca Poggi of Darkest Sins my page has never looked better. In fact, it's looking pretty damn fine, if I do say so myself.





I connected with Slivia and Franny online back in 2010. They've offered me great support since then; retweeting tweets and generally having a great attitude when it comes to online networking.  I have a lot to thank Silvia for in particular. Without her sage advice I would never have started up this blog, would never have written The Ferryman's Wife, and subsequently never had it published.

It makes me realise how lucky I am to have made these connections. These wonderful ladies are fabulous in their support of me and I've always done my best to return the favour. In my experience of the Arts world there are too many people who are purely out for their own gain. Since making online connections with fellow authors and book lovers I have been overwhelmed at the amount of people who want to offer assistance. And I want to do the same. The more people offer their support, the more I want to do to assist them. What can I say? It's a cliche, but it really does pay to be nice.

So, Silvia, I'll try to keep blogging more often. For you, anything!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you've just made my day!! ♥
    Bless 2010 for making us meet and starting this amazing adventure that I hope is going to bring you the best of success and lots of joy, because yes, you totally deserve both!!

    Thank you, Georgina! xx

    ReplyDelete