Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

In the Spotlight!

It's been a busy few days.

First off, on Sunday I was interviewed by Gracen Miller as part of her Road to Hell Series. Of all the interviews I've done so far, it's certainly been the most fun. If only all interviewers asked questions like Gracen. Enter the competition for the chance to WIN a paperback copy of The Ferryman's Wife.

So, there was me this morning, all happy - even on a Monday - with my little guest appearance on Gracen's blog. I logged on to start posting about the interview and what should be awaiting me? A little surprise email from Darkest Sins. They've only gone and put The Ferryman's Wife in the Spotlight! Once again I am indebted to Slivia for helping to get my book noticed. Click on the on the link to view their fantastic blog. It is full of exciting book news, as well as being beautifully designed and a real treat to look at.

Quite a couple of days, I'm sure you'll agree.  I'm still trying to get my head around it all. The fantastic reviews that The Ferryman's Wife has received and all the interviews and guest spots on the various blogs has me overwhelmed.  I've been lucky enough to be interviewed by Beauty and Books Janiera Eldridge and be featured on Zoey Sweete's Sweete Spot. Also, The Ferryman's wife received another fantastic, double-whammy review on Something Wicked This Way Comes. It's all happening, and there's more yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment