Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Worst Blogger Ever

I am an absolutely rubbish blogger. This is fact. I am a writer, and blogging is simply part of what I do to promote myself. I'm sure if I didn't have a book to write, books to read & review, a course to study, and other elements of my self-employment, which I shan't go into, then I'd have plenty of time to blog. The fact is, I don't. Time is just not something that I have a lot of. I wish I had Hermione's (technically it's Dumbledore's) time-turner. If I did I'd give myself an extra 5-8 hours a day to dedicate to all those things I need to do, like blogging, self-promotion, marketing, reading more... the list goes on. Sadly, this isn't Harry Potter, and I'm not Hermione Granger.

I shall endeavor to get back on top of my blogging, but my priorities are such that I can't manage to write posts as frequently as I ought to. I will still post occasionally; ROYA has not gone, and I haven't stopped hosting tours. The book I'm writing needs my attention; that's what's most important to me. I think it's what's most important to my readers too. All the same, I'll make more of an effort to blog, even if it's just a paragraph of piffle. Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment