Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

IT'S BACK!

After a lot of hard work (not me, my editor Silvia Paoletta of Dark World Books) and a lot of patience - yep, that part applies to me. Think of me as a Hovering Saint - The Ferryman's Wife is FINALLY back up on Amazon and available to purchase. Shouldn't be long before it's available on Kindle too.

What a relief! As I said, I am looking for reviews, so please do share your thoughts. If you are a reviewer and wish to read my book, please get in touch. And if you have already read it, be sure to transfer your review over to the new Amazon page. AND don't forget to Like it while you're there.

I can't wait to find out how this new version will be received. There are new scenes as well, which I think you'll find make the whole experience that little bit more affecting. The manuscript has been gone over with a fine-toothed comb, so it's sleeker, stronger and all-in-all a better product. I look forward to hearing what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment