Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

...and now for some Dark Company

It is with great pleasure that I announce the forthcoming release of Dark Company: a collection of stories and poems from a group of very different authors.  You may remember that I posted the first verse of my epic poem, The Sorcerer, a while back. Well both that, and my poem Darkly Does The Melody are featured. With erotica, murder and more of the grim & ghoulish, this book is for most definitely for a mature audience. Here's a sneaky peak at the book description:


"Brought together by shared misfortune,
this Dark Company of indie authors has
chosen to forge tragedy into triumph.

Join us for tales of gangsters, phantoms,
unrequited love, secret societies, and ill-
gotten dreams in a journey to the dark side.

Proceeds from this anthology will benefit the Charity buildOn ~ For more information on buildOn, visit www.buildon.org"


Featuring work by authors:
Lily Crussel
Caitlin Hawkins
Royce Hawkins
Brian Patrick McKinley
Georgina Merry
MacKenzie Raye
Dominique Weldon  

Edited by Amanda Wimer, Cover by Must Love Fangs.


I've had the pleasure of reading some of the pieces, and from what I've seen, expect very different contributions from each author/poet. The sheer variety of content means that even the most discerning reader will find at least one thing they enjoy. I am very much looking forward to reading the rest of this unique little publication, and I am proud to be a part of it. I can't wait until it is released and I can share the links with you all! For now, please make sure you like this on Facebook and Goodreads.

 


 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment