Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

ANNOUNCING NEW BLOG FEATURE: Readers Of Young Adult (ROYA #0)

I can only prattle on about my books for so long, and I don't want to be giving too much away about their plot. So, I've been looking for more things to blog about.  I'm putting some of my previous experience to good use by starting a new feature: Readers Of Young Adult (ROYA). It will not just be about books, and it will not just be for or about teens. It's essentially what I think is of interest to fans of YA books, so it could be about anything!

I see this as exciting opportunity to connect with more of you out there on the World Wide Web. Lets see what we can do with this!

If you have a topic that you think will be of interest to ROYA, email me at merrybawz@hotmail.com with ROYA and your name as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment